Monday, April 4, 2011

Week 14

Monday; April 4th, 2011


So today will be a ridiculously short post since I don't have anything to say at this very moment. I did however, just do all of my homework for the week so I can have more free time to work on CAS. :D 


Project CAS - Currently, I'm working on designing all of the enemies and working out their base stats and battle patterns. I've come up with about 30 possible enemies, though that number will probably go up by about 7 or decrease by about 5 by the end of things. I've also come up with a checklist and finished about 2 of the 40 or so things that needs to be done before a playable version of the engine is finished. I also have found a few people who will be alpha testing the game, so expect a mostly bug free experience when the game ends up being released. Anyway, it's my birthday on Wednesday, so maybe expect some sort of birthday themed update. :)


Acrophilia - Not much new on this front. We got a new member. He seems promising and he's fitting in VERY nicely. Additionally, I attacked one of our members for being an ass to another member. It's all good though, I believe everything is forgiven. 


The cool thing is Faction is going into production soon. So within the next month or so expect Acrophilia's first short film guys!!! Anyways, expect greatness. Ryan Huggins~

No comments:

Post a Comment