Friday, November 18, 2011

Dev - Update 7

Well, if there's one thing I can say, it's that Senior year of High School definitely hasn't been as easy as I was hoping it to be! Regardless, after a full 2.5 month break of development on Project CAS, I'm honestly prepared to get back into business.

Back in business!
I'm not going to lie when I say I'm almost out of time to complete this game though, so there are some pretty substantial changes that I've decided to make to the game to make development go more quickly. None of these things will fundamentally change the way the game is played, but it will definitely be a little different from the original plans of action.

I'll detail the new ideas soon, and feedback will definitely be helpful and welcome, but I'm somewhat late into what will be my first video game project, so I think things will mostly remain as they've been designed! I wouldn't expect a demo anymore; I'll probably just complete the game and release the completed version within the next few months. We'll see how it goes.

A couple of aesthetic changes that I'm working on designing include the Start-Menu HUD and the Message System. I hope to incorporate faces into the message system and to use the pictures to show emotions of key characters, Lily specifically! Other than that, most of the things will remain as they are and just expanded. Expect greatness. Ryan Huggins~

P.S -- http://blueskybleu.tumblr.com/post/11108929005/city-across-the-sky-early-music-ideas-cas (CAS MUSIC WIP)

No comments:

Post a Comment