|Conceptual for the new HUD|
Some things I'm working on right now.
- Redoing HUD
- Redoing Message System for "typewriter" style text and small emotion portraits
- Finishing up the first "dungeon" for the demo -- it's rather short (BUT INFINITELY ANNOYING TO MAKE #newcoder)
- Fixing up Enemy AI (one of the AI's is so broken right now. Lool)
- I've actually decided against the original style of AI I had before, where every AI was made of just attributes and specific walk patterns. :| I'm just going to code AI for each enemy individually because I really messed up compartmentalizing the parts. Haha, I'm not incredible at coding yet I guess.
- Preparing to complete details on a few maps.
- Town, Forest, Ruins, and actually completely map a few in-between maps
- [Jack] Finishing up some sprites
- [Jack] Preparing the music
Not much to say other than I plan to have the game done by January and that it's becoming more art-game-esque than I would like simply because of a lack of time to finish. The game itself actually needs to be done by December if I want time to actually promote it correctly, but we'll see what goes on. Expect greatness (and a completed game sometime), Ryan Huggins~