SUN RAIN (before the darker clouds were established)
Currently, I'm working on establishing quite a few things...
- Weather effects (I have, rain, snow, hail, thunder storm, and some atmospheric stuff, I want leaves and such as well).
- I'm also working on a very simple day/night/in-between system where the BGs and tint changes based on a timer variable. The switch would take place during map transfers and not in real time, though the tint MAY change a bit if I can get it working right to hint at the changing times.
- Optimization (I hope to reduce the total number of objects at any time by around 30 to 50%) The map in these videos was reduced from 1562 objects to 724. :D
- Writing a basic cutscene engine (For images and preventing movement during NPC important talks).
- Fixing damage recoil
- Adding enemies (last...combat is unimportant)
- Mapping final locations (3 left to map...so about 2 weeks of continuous mapping)
- Whatever else I figure I'll need to add...I'm nearing completion, so lots of story writing is left after this, but that's it...
Expect greatness. Ryan Huggins~