Monday, February 28, 2011

Week 9

Monday; February 28th, 2011

So, now I'm officially two months into the development of Project CAS and this blog. I'm not going to BS anyone, I slacked off this week for no reason, I really just didn't feel like doing anything. The only thing I did for CAS was write a few pages of the dialogue script for the GDD, and that's all. I promise, to myself, via this blog, that I will finish about 40% of the script by this Sunday. In addition to that, I actually have been in the mood to draw lately, so I'm more than likely going to pick up my pencil and draw a good bit of character, enemy, and location designs this week. Look forward to some art stuffs.

In other news, Acrophilia has just begun work on our first serious video production. All I will say for now is that it is a video about recycling; based on what you know about Acrophilia from the last post I'll let you decide what that entails. We spent a good hour or two just deciding on the flow of the video and we plan to spend around, 2 weeks running through everything so it's perfect for filming. Usually we just film everything in one day, and we would have done that with this video, but it's kinda rainy and wet around, so we decided to just practice until the sun comes out and stays out :D. Additionally, Acrophilia is getting some love from the community lately as we tend to practice at a local and public library and art center and people have been seeing us do what we do. A few families and other traceurs from outside of town have actually stopped by to ask for pointers or give us pointers; it is a very exhilarating feeling knowing that people can learn from us even though we are so new. 

Look for us at the Black Rock Community Art Center in Germantown, MD at various times throughout the week (usually Saturday and Sunday) and we occasionally take practices to the streets. I'll post it up here if we are ever hosting an event of some sort. :P

Regardless, it's about time I actually get to work on something with content so look forward to the first official Acrophilia video and possibly some CAS concept art work (and even some art work from another secret project I'm collaborating on). It turns out I'm a really busy guy >>'. Anyway, expect greatness. Ryan Huggins~

Time Spent CAS (Creativity) --> Less than 1 hour
Time Spent Acrophilia (Action) --> 5 hours
Time Spent Total --> 6 hours


P.S -- I'm going to separate the hours into their various CAS (Creativity, Action, Service) connotations from now on to make it easier for me, and the IB peeps, later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment